The Caps Road Crew, LLC arranges for tickets and travel for Caps fans to see the team play on the road. A requirement of your reservation is that you and your guests must be Caps fans. Any exception to this must be approved by the trip coordinator. We reserve the right to refuse service without refund and/or blacklist any guests discovered to violate this policy.
Caps Road Crew products and services are not for resale or redistribution without the express permission of the trip coordinator. If a cancellation is necessary, we reserve the right of first refusal on the purchase of those products and services. Our trip coordinators must have complete knowledge of all persons on our trips at all times. We reserve the right to refuse service without refund and/or blacklist any guests discovered to violate this policy.
Due to legal requirements and the mature discourse on our trips, the Caps Road Crew has implemented the following age restrictions for trips where group transportation is included. These restrictions are for the comfort and benefit of everyone involved and may only be exempted at the permission of the trip coordinator.
- Guests under the age of 12 may only travel with the group following consultation with the trip coordinator. When possible, we will assist in making alternate travel arrangements for those guests and their chaperones.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests under the age of 21 will not be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. No exceptions. Any guests found facilitating the consumption of alcohol by those under 21 will be blacklisted from any future Caps Road Crew activities and may result in forfeiture of any payments on account in certain situations.
Any issues, questions, concerns, or comments about the above restrictions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We travel to show our support for the Caps. The Caps Road Crew frowns upon derogatory comments being directed at the Caps collectively or individually. No one likes the bad end of a 6-2 rout, but remember that the players don’t like it anymore than the fans do.
Code of Conduct
The Caps Road Crew would like to remind all fans that when visiting another team’s arena, you are their guest and are representing not only yourself and the Caps Road Crew, but the Capitals organization and their fans as well. Please use common sense and discretion while a visitor. The Caps Road Crew has a few simple guidelines we would like for everyone to remember when traveling with us:
- Please cheer loudly and proudly for our team, but keep your cheers and comments in support of the Caps and do your best to refrain from any negative or inflammatory comments directed at the Caps’ opponents or their supporters.
- We travel to show our support for the Caps. The Caps Road Crew frowns upon derogatory comments being directed at the Caps collectively or individually. No one likes the bad end of a 6-2 rout, but remember that the players don’t like it anymore than the fans do.
- Please remember that drinking and driving do not mix. When following your own travel plans, we remind you to think intelligently about the decisions you make when it comes to alcohol. When we are on a bus trip, the Caps Road Crew encourages you to exercise discipline over your consumption of alcohol, even when you do not have to drive upon returning to the D.C. area. Please exercise a degree of moderation out of respect for your fellow fans attending the trip.
- When riding on the buses, please be mindful of your fellow fans and be considerate of them. We all want the best trip possible, win or lose!
- Any conduct considered detrimental to the Caps Road Crew or the Capitals organization may result in individuals being banned from future trips. We seldom have any problems of such an extreme manner and hope to keep it that way!
No one needs to be reminded of the incidents that occur when overzealous, obnoxious, and often drunk fans come into our home, Capital One Arena, to support the visiting team. Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether they are in attendance to support their team or harass our team and fans. We have the opportunity to set the bar and let the fans across the NHL know that the Caps have not only the most dedicated fans in the NHL, but fans that display sportsmanship and class unmatched in sports. But most importantly, let’s have fun!
Statement of Liability
Caps Road Crew, LLC acts on behalf of our fellow Caps fans to acquire tickets and help arrange transportation to select Washington Capitals road games. We undertake this endeavor in the interest of supporting the team and enjoying the camaraderie of our fellow fans. As we do not receive any profit for this service and are in no way acting as either a ticket broker or travel agency, we cannot be held liable for any incidents or accidents that may occur on a Caps Road Crew trip. Any payment in conjunction with an officially sanctioned Caps Road Crew trip is non-refundable in the case of trip cancellation due to circumstances outside the control of Caps Road Crew, LLC, including but not limited to inclement weather and/or game cancellation. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
We have the opportunity to set the bar and let the fans across the NHL know that the Caps have not only the most dedicated fans in the NHL, but fans that display sportsmanship and class unmatched in sports.